The Ansar Allah movement (more widely known as the Houthis) announced that its forces had shot down a Chinese-made CH4 unmanned combat aerial vehicle operated by the Saudi-led coalition in Yemen.
The incident allegedly took place in the province of Marib.
A brief overview of the recent developments in Yemen:
- On December 20, Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 2 airstrikes on the Maheliyah area;
- On December 20, Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted airstrikes on the Zaher area;
- The Liaison and Coordination Officers’ Operations Room (loyal to Ansar Allah) reported 177 ceasefire violations in al-Hudaydah during the past 24 hours;
- On December 21, Ansar Allah shot down a Saudi coalition CH4 drone over the Madghal area;
- On December 20, Ansar Allah repelled an attack of Saudi-led forces on the Moris area.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Houthis Prove Once Again That Saudi Blockade Does Not Work (Videos, Photos)
- In Video: Houthis Showcase Their Iran-Styled Mosquito Fleet