On January 21, two suicide bombers blew themselves up at a busy market in central Baghdad. According to government forces, their troops pursued the two terrorists before they blew themselves up.
At least 13 people were reportedly killed in the attack.
A brief summary of the recent developments:
- On January 20, a logistical convoy of the U.S military was targeted by an IED attack in Baghdad’s Yusufiyah area;
- On January 21, a logistical convoy of the U.S military was targeted by an IED attack in the Samawah area;
- On January 21, at least 13 people were killed and more than 10 others were wounded in two suicide bombing attacks at a market in central Baghdad.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Russian Reinforcements Continue To Pour Into Northeastern Syria (Video)
- A Region Of Unfortunate Events For United States