The Russian military has been deploying forces to the Nagorno-Karabakh region as a part of its peacekeeping mission there. MORE HERE
- On November 13, Azerbaijan and Armenia started the exchange of bodies of killed soldiers;
- More than 4000 people were killed and more than 8000 others were wounded in the Karabakh conflict, according Russian President Vladmir Putin;
- Over the past 3 days, 73 flights carrying 1103 military personnel and 1168 pieces of equipment for the peacekeeping mission in Karabakh were completed, according to Russia.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- What We Know About Russia’s Peacekeeping Force In Nagorno-Karabakh
- Over 1,100 Russian Troops Are In Karabakh As Deployment Continues