The Idlib de-escaaltion agreement continues to face multiple constrains in its implementation. Sporadic firefights and artillery duels appear in northern Hama, southern Idlib, western Aleppo and northern Lattakia almost on a daily basis. Joint Russian-Turkish patrols in the demiltiarized agreement have not been launched yet because multiple members of radical armed groups still present in the area.
- A car bomb was detected and neutralized in Saqrib;
- Militants shelled al-Suqaylabiyah with mortars and artillery;
- SAA artillery strikes were reported in Jisr al-Shughur;
- Clashes were reported south of Qalat al-Madiq;
- An armed unmanned aerial vehicle was shot down near Lattakia on March 15;
- On March 15, the Afrin Liberation Forces carried out three simultaneous operations in Afrin, Mare’ and Azaz. 3 Turkish-backed militants were killed, 3 others were injured.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: