A brief overview of the recent developments in Nagorno-Karabakh:
- On December 4, Armenia and Azerbaijan exchanged lists of the prisoners of war, according to Armenian Deputy Prime Minister Tigran Avinyan;
- As of December 5, Russia reported that more than 50 hectares of land and about 17 kilometers of roads were cleared from mines and IEDs and 1,150 explosive objects were found and destroyed;
- On December 4, 1244 displaced persons returned from Yerevan to Stepanakert by buses with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- As of December 4, 32000 people have returned to Karabakh with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Map Update: Military Situation In Nagorno-Karabakh On December 3, 2020
- Nikol “The Basement” Pashinyan Continues Blaming Everybody But Himself, Azerbaijan Establishes “Patriotic War Memorial Complex”