A brief overview of the recent developments in Nagorno-Karabakh:
- On November 25, French Senate passed a resolution recognizing the Republic of Artsakh;
- As of November 26, more than 2000 bodies of soldiers from both sides were found in the area of Shusa, according to Russia;
- On November 26, engineering and technical units of the Russian peacekeeping force continued to assist the local administration in clearing public roads and restoring social infrastructure in Stepanakert;
- On November 25, 16 buses transferred more than 680 people from Yerevan to Stepanakert under the protection of Russian forces.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Map Update: Military Situation In Nagorno-Karabakh On November 25, 2020
- Upset Azerbaijani Troops Try To Provoke Russian Peacekeepers In Dadivank