A brief overview of the recent developments in Afghanistan:
- On November 24, at least 15 people were killed and 59 others were injured in two landmine explosions Bamyan city. Taliban denied responsibility for the attack;
- On November 25, Germany began withdrawing its troops from Afghanistan’s Kunduz province, according to the German Joint Operations Command in Kabul;
- On November 25, the Ainomine area of Kandahar was targeted by a VBIED explosion. At least 2 people were killed and 18 – wounded;
- On November 25, Taliban ambushed and destroyed an ANA military vehicle near Baghlan.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Skewed Responsibility: Australian War Crimes in Afghanistan
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On November 23, 2020 (Map Update)