A brief overview of the recent developments in Afghanistan:
- The convoy of Rahmatullah Yarmal, governor of Laghman province, was targeted by a car bomb in the Mehtarlam city of Laghman province. 8 people killed and 38 others were wounded;
- Abdul Wali Sharifi, the governor of Jalga district in Baghlan province was wounded in an ambush by unknown gunmen in Kotal Murgh district;
- On September 3, unknown gunmen attacked government compound in the Ghanikhail district of Nangarhar province, killing 15 people.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- U.S.-led Coalition Sent Reinforcement, Carried Patrol In Syria’s Al-Hassaka (Map Update)
- ISIS Captured Luxury Resort Islands In Mozambique