A brief overview of the recent developments in Afghanistan:
- At least three civilians were killed and one other was injured in roadside bomb explosion in the Parchiragam area of Nangarhar province;
- The Taliban militants shot dead a policewoman in the Shura Khak area of Kunduz city;
- The United States imposed sanctions on International Criminal Court Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda, over her continued investigation into whether American forces committed war crimes in Afghanistan;
- A motorcycle bomb exploded in Helmand’s Garmsir district injuring four civilians.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Taliban Overruns Base Of Government Forces In Afghanistan’s Paktia Province (Map, Photos)
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On August 30, 2020 (Map Update)