- A heavy blast targeted the Shah Darak area in downtown Kabul early on September 5;
- At least 8 foreign nationals were among the persons killed in the Taliban attack on Green Village compound in eastern Kabul on September 2;
- A police chief of the Ahmadabad district, Paktia province, was killed on September 3;
- The Taliban carried out a series of attack on government forces across Balkh province. According to the group, a dozen of pro-government fifghters were killed and 9 were captured;
- The Taliban starged an IED attack on a government patrol in the Chak district, Wardak province. 4 government troops were reportedly killed.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: