- On September 5, clashes between Taliban and Ahmad Massoud forces continued in the Anabah and Rukha areas
- On September 4, Taliban captured Shutul district in Panjshir province
- On September 4, Taliban captured most of Parian district in north of Panjshir province
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Afghanistan On September 1, 2021 (Map Update)
- Taliban No Longer Feels U.S. Love As Iran Gains U.S. Ground Hardware
Why is there still a US base on the map?
Who ever is in charge of south front news provides fake sources and majority of times the news is wrong, and with Afghanistan, taliban suffered over 1500 casualties in the past few days but south front is too dumb to publish the actual news, this is the main reason why I don’t donate to SF cause majority of times it’s fake news.
ah trool of the CIA mdr!
Something is fishy. Base in Lashkar gah is close to TAPI pipe line. Why Taliban have not oust them.
I personally think that it is just a mistake that Southfront made while creating the map