A brief overview of the recent developments in Iraq:
- On January 13, the US Department of Treasury sanctioned Abdulaziz Al-Muhamadawi known as Abu Fadak the chief of staff of the Popular Mobilization Forces
- On January 13, the Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) confirmed the death of Saleh Abdul Amir Nassif, also known as Abu Yatem al-Katrani, the commander of 4th Brigade. Reports claim he was killed in the recent Israeli strike on Syria.
- On January 11 and 12, one person was killed and another one was injured in a series of IED attacks on liquor stores in Baghdad
- On January 13, the Iraqi Migration Ministry announced that it is closing the Salamiya IDP camp
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Militants Claim Their Strikes Killed 3 Russian Military Police Officers In Greater Idlib
- Desperate Attempts Of Trump Administration To Protect Its Foreign Policy Heritage