A brief overview of the recent developments in Iraq:
- The 313th PMU Brigade shelled with artillery a group of ISIS members northeast of the city of Samarra;
- One PMU member was killed as a result of an IED explosion near the city of Muqdadiyah in Diyala province;
- Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa al-Kadhimi, met the Supreme Leader of Iran in Tehran;
- Protests demanding the resignation of officials resumed in the town of Dhuluiya in Salah ad-Din Governorate;
- Turkish warplanes carried out several airstrikes against PKK targets in the Deraluk region;
- Turkish artillery intensively shelled the Bradost area in Erbil province.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: