This map provides a brief look at the military situation in Iraq on October 31, 2018:
- Three children were killed in an IED attack in Mosul’s Old City;
- Police seized a car bomb and arrested an ISIS member in the city of Mosul;
- ISIS carried out a series of attacks on the villages of Dawoud al-Akoula and Hanan in the province of Kirkuk. Two police officers were wounded;
- 7 ISIS members were killed in clashes with the Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) across the province of Salahuddin;
- 15 Shia worshipers were killed in an IED blast near a religious shrine in Diyala.