- On September 7, 2 civilians were wounded in a bomb explosion in eastern Baghdad;
- On September 9, the Counter Terrorism Service said that 15 ISIS members were eliminated in recent security operations in Salahuddin province;
- Media reports speculate that the Iraqi government would delay the reopening of the al-Bukamal border crossing because of the recent series of explosions in the area;
- A US-led coalition strike reportedly eliminated 8 ISIS members in the Hamam al-Alil district, Nineveh province;
- On September 8, 2 soldiers were wounded in an IED explosion in Jalawla, Diyala province.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: