- The Libyan National Army (LNA) captured the Yarmuk military camp, the Ruwaymi prison and the 42th battalion from GNA forces;
- Heavy clashes continue in the Ain Zara area;
- Pro-LNA sources reported that the LNA had once again recaptured Tripoli Airport;
- A spokesperson of LNA claimed that the LNA had shot down a GNA aircraft. The GNA denied this claim;
- Ghassan Salame, the UN envoy to Libya, said that he is keen to hold the National Conference without the exclusion of anyone when the necessary conditions are created.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Map Update: Libyan National Army’s Progress South Of Tripoli
- Libyan National Army Shot Down LGNA Warplane Near Tripoli