- Forces loyal to the Government of National Accord (GNA) recaptured Tripoli Airport and Swani from the Libyan National Army (LNA). Clashes in the area are ongoing as the LNA attempts to fend off the GNA counter-attack;
- LNA warplanes bombed a military runway of Tripoli’s Mitiga airport;
- LNA units kicked off an offensive to enricle the city of Sirte controlled by pro-GNA forces;
- A group of ISIS terrorists supported by 13 vehicles attacked al-Fougaha, killing 3 people who were recently freed from Ghaduwah. ISIS members also set fire to the Municipal Police HQ and three houses.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- In Maps: Pro-GNA Forces Launch Counter-Attack In Attempt To Take Back Tripoli Airport
- Map Update: Libyan National Army Advancing In Vicinity Of Tripoli