A brief overview of the recent developments:
- The UN Support Mission in Libya condemned the threats made by armed groups against the National Oil Corporation and its Brega Company;
- On December 17, 18 Italian fishermen held by Libyan forces for more than three months were released;
- The Government of National Accord (GNA) announced its support for UN-led peace talks in Libya but demanded that Khalifa Haftar should not have an equal role in the Libya’s future.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Turkish-backed Forces Are Preparing For New Military Escalation In Libya
- Turkey Is Making Final Preparations To Deploy F-16 Fighter Jets In Libya’s Al-Watiya Air Base