A brief overview of the recent developments in Libya:
- The Libyan National Army (LNA) captured more positions west of the Hamza base;
- According to Government of National Accord (GNA) sources, the LNA attacks on the Farusiyah area were repelled and 12 military vehicles of the LNA were destroyed;
- Clashes between the LNA and the GNA continue for the Police Acacemy;
- The LNA claims that Turkey is resdeploying ISIS and al-Qaeda terrorists to support the GNA in the battle for Tripoli;
- Turkey continues to send members of its proxy groups from Syria to Libya.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: