- A new ceasefire agreement entered into force in Greater Idlib on August 2;
- Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Jabhat al-Nusra, the Syrian branch of al-Qaeda) said that it accepts the new ceasefire agreement;
- Photos appearing online show destroyed equipment of militant groups: T-55 and T-72 battle tanks, and a AMB-S armored ambulance;
- Al-Qaeda-affiliated Ansar al-Tawhid showcased its new heavy improvised rocket-assisted munition, dubbed al-Burkan. The group launched it on Alhakorh;
- Militants shelled al-Qardahah and several villages surrounding it;
- Kurdish rebels claimed that they had destroyed a Turkish tank and killed three Turkish soldiers in Kimara.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: