A brief overview of the recent developments in northwestern Syria:
- A captured Turkish BMC Kirpi vehicle was spotted in Moscow;
- Turkey declared that it will not withdraw heavy weapons from its ‘observation posts’;
- The Turkish military removed its position at Maar Hattat near the M5 highway;
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham stromed the town of Saramada as a part of ongoing intra-militant tensions in Greater Idlib;
- Turkish and opposition supporters protested on the M4 highway against joint Russian-Turkish patrols.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: