Click to see full-size image
- The Russian Army repelled the AFU attacks near the village of Novodanilovka. 25 Ukrainian servicemen were reportedly killed;
- The Russian Army thwarted the assault operation of the AFU near the Kakhovka reservoir;
- Russian forces destroyed an ammo depot of the AFU in Otradokamenka;
- Artillery duels between the AFU and Russian forces continue in the area of Gulyaipole;
- Artillery duels between the AFU and Russian forces continue in the area of Orikhiv;
- Up to 50 Ukrainian servicemen, 2 armored vehicles and 3 tanks were destroyed by Russian artillery in the South-Donetsk and Zaporozhye region, according to the Russian MOD;
- The Russian Army destroyed a Ukrainian assault group that was trying to land on islands in the Dnieper River delta.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
just 50 nazis killed today? I am disappointed
Or Ukraine is running low on men..
no, they have still many teenagers and grandpas.
In which country?
Make a great noise in the east; strike in the west.
Does your boyfriend inform you before he does that to you?
Next step down for You must be toiletcleaner for ISIS.
Chad, Clyde, Cromwell, et Al,
I know you can only resort to ad hominem attacks because your “belief system” is not compatible with open minded inquiry. You will fit unfavorable facts to your belief system no matter how tortured your explanations become.
Simple truth: Russia was on a trajectory to prosperity but that was totally, and apparently permanently, derailed by Putin’s disastrous invasion of Ukraine. His decision was informed by some romantic vision of Greater Russia. But his mistake was colossal. The system under which Russia operates will not allow clear sighted self criticism. Hence no one will tell Putin the truth.
History will reveal this truth even to you ultimately.
OT: Did Turkey really join the West in enforcing sanctions?
Partly. Turkey has big economic problems. By that its only a reduction.
Russians seemes to celebrate happy new year at Krimea. Only 141 countries want them to go home.
They are as talking with a TV.
Given that I was laid off in a terrible financial circumstance a year ago, Google’s weekly benefit of 6850 USD in local currency is astounding. “W Many Thanks Google Reliable for Gifting those Rules and Soon It’s My Commitment to Pay and Rate It With Everyone.. right now I Started..” https://apprichbaba.blogspot.com/
My comments are always stricken. I do not engage in ad hominem attacks on other commentators. I do not name call or disparage others. I appeal to reason and seek open minded dialogue. Despite your explicit purpose as a propaganda site, please consider the vigor and vibrancy that results when light and fresh air are allowed in. Growth can result. If we can join together in reasoned dialogue we can find common ground and move away from zero sum games to a more collaborative future.
7 comments published, 8 surpressed.
That says it all.