This map provides a general look at the military situation in Syria and Iraq:
- An evacuation agreement aimed to allow Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (HTS) members to left Damascus’ Eastern Ghouta region for the province of Idlib has failed.
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its allies have regained all positions that they had lost to ISIS in the Euphrates Valley.
- The SAA and other pro-government factions have repelled an attack by HTS in northern Hama and further advanced in southern Aleppo.
- The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces have advanced on the village of Jaras Sharqi on the eastern bank of the Euphrates and continued developing momentum in the area.
- The first Iranian military convoy has entered Syria via a land route linking Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.