- US-Russian contacts on the evacuation of civilians from the al-Rukban refugee camp have resulted in no progress. US forces prevent the exist of refugees via the opened humanitarian corridor;
- A convoy of government security forces reportedly came under attack on the road between Barzah and Esh Al Ururur. No confirmed reports about casualties have appeared;
- The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) claimed that they had neutralized a saboteur group linked to the Turkish intelligence in Manbij;
- 9 ISIS-linked persons have been detained by the SDF in the framework of the ongoing security operation in Raqqah;
- SDF units continue to search for the remaining ISIS members in the area of al-Baghuz;
- Ceasefire violations were reported in western Aleppo, northeastern Lattakia and northern Hama.
Click to see the full-size image
MORE ON THE TOPIC: