Click to see full-size image
- On December 1, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded 1 hostility and ceasefire violation in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On December 1, Turkish artillery shelled SDF positions in the Ain Issa area;
- On December 1, Turkish aircraft struck SAA positions in the east of Ain al-Arab city. Three SAA servicemen were reportedly wounded;
- On December 1, Turkish artillery shelled SDF positions in the west of Tal Abyadh city;
- On December 1, Turkish Defence Minister Hulusi Akar and US Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin held a phone call discussing bilateral relations and regional issues. Akar pointed out that Türkiye is carrying out anti-terror operations in line with its right for self-defense.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: