- 2 humanitarian corridors for refugees leaving Rukban camp will be opened on February 19, according to the Russian military;
- The SAA deployed reinforcements around the Idlib de-militarized zone in northern Hama and southern idlib. Reports suggest that this is a part of the upcoming military action;
- Militants shelled Mahardah, Salhab, al-Suqaylabiyah and Masyaf;
- The SAA shelled militants’ artillery units in al-Lataminah and Kafr Zita;
- Clashes between the SDF and ISIS in the Euphrates Valley stopped. Local sources suggest that ISIS members had already surrendered.