Click to see full-size image
- On February 20, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 2 times: 1 – in Idlib province, 1 – in Latakia province;
- More than 5,800 people were killed as a result of the earthquake in northwestern Syria, according to Syrian officials;
- More than 40,600 people were killed as a result of the earthquake in southern Turkey, according to Turkish officials;
- On February 20, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in Ankawi village;
- On February 20, the Russian Military Police and Turkish forces conducted a joint patrol on the outskirts of Ain al-Arab.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Israel bombing Syria and next time they do it Russia will give Assad the S-300. Next.
After the earthquakes come cholera and swine fever, which will kill even more Muslims.
With this start, 2023 will be a good year.
2023 is The Year Of The Rabbit that attacked carter at his pearl harbor
Cutting ties like saudis did is forbidden in Islam. haplo j are demonstrated subhumans, which I suspect includes you genetically/scientifically subhuman, subanimal, like an attack on satans pearl harbor.
My Bro Sheik Osama said it was a desecration, and saudis conceded, therefore some of us lean on Al-Kaabah.
You are haplo j assyrian