- A unit of pro-government forces came under attack on the road between Palmyra and Deir Ezzor. Casualties were reported;
- Women and men (some of them ISIS members) are being evacuated by ‘humanitarian convoys’ from the ISIS-held pocket in the Euphrates Valley;
- Leader of the Arab tribe Shammar in northeastern Syria, Hmeidi Daham al-Jarba, recently visited Damascus and Hmeimim Air Base;
- Militants shelled the district of al-Zahar in Aleppo city;
- Artillery duels were reported in northern Latakia and northern Hama.