Click to see full-size image
- On February 27, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 2 times: 1 – in Idlib province, 2 – in Latakia province, 1 in Hama province;
- On February 27, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces near Banin village;
- On February 27, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces near Kafariya village;
- On February 27, Turkish artillery shelled SDF positions near Ain Issa;
- On February 27, a car bomb explosion was reported in the city of Hasakah.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Please not another rant by the demented Wahhabi called JHK.
Death to faggots
Death to straggots
Death to chrispronoun on sf.
You make no sense again.
The World will be rid of jews, rid of faggots, and rid of sufyani.
Are you sure that Assad is the Sufyani?
Syria still full of faggots and jews.