Click to see full-size image
- On January 14, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 3 times: 2 – in Idlib province, 1 – in Latakia province;
- On January 14, Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian met with Syrian President Bashar Al-Assad in Damascus;
- On January 14, Turkish-backed forces attacked SAA positions in the Nahshaba area;
- On January 14, Turkish artillery shelled YPG positions near Tal Rafaat;
- 11 PKK/YPG militants were killed by the Turkish Army in the Euphrates Shield and Olive Branch regions, according to the Turkish MOD;
- On January 14, the SDF arrested three individuals in the al-Hawl camp;
- On January 14, one Turkish serviceman was killed near al-Bab, according to the Turkish MOD.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Good job guys i’m happy there are still people doing maps about this “forgotten war”
You have heard Lifeguards yell “ EVERYBODY GET OUT OF THE POOL” well everybody needs to go home and get out of Syria. One of the oldest nations on earth, leave it alone!
France macron planning sending troops in syria soon