A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Members of Hayat Tahrir al-Sham and the White Helmets are still plotting staged chemical weapons attacks in the Idlib de-escalation zone, according to the Russian Foreign Ministry;
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham closed roads between the Idlib de-escalation zone and the Turkish-occupied area of Afrin;
- Pro-government sources say that the SAA is fortifying its positions west of Manbij;
- The SAA discovered a large weapons cache left behind by militants in Eastern Ghouta;
- The SAA shelled militant positions near of al-Lataminah and Tell Sakr;
- SDF forces captured 2 ISIS members and 16 foreign women [wives of ISIS members] in the town of Abu Hamam;
- According to reports, about 300 terrorists remain in the ISIS-held pocket in the Euphrates Valley.