Click to see full-size image
- On January 5, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded no hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On January 5, Vladimir Putin, president of Russia and Recep Tayyip Erdogan, president of Turkey discussed Ukraine and Syria in a phone call;
- On January 4, the US base at CONOCO gas facility was attacked with several rockets. No casualties were reported;
- On January 4, an SAA serviceman was killed by unknown gunmen in the Abbas village in Deir Ezzor province;
- On January 5, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled SAA positions in Dadikh;
- On January 4, the UAE Foreign Minister, Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed al-Nahyan met with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in Damascus.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: