A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have reportedly received at least 1,730 trucks loaded with military supplies from the U.S. after the formal defeat of ISIS on the eastern bank of the Euphrates last March;
- SDF special forces eliminated Thabit Sobhi Fahad al-Ahmad, an ISIS financial official, in al-Sur;
- A terrorist attack targeted a gas pipeline linking al-Shaer gas fields with Ebla gas plant briefly knocing it out of service;
- At least six civilians were killed and eight others were wounded in a rocket attack on the Halab al-Jadidah district in Aleppo city and the town of Minyan west of the city;
- Ansar al-Tawhid showcased a new self-made self-propelled cannon by using it to shell Syrian Arab Army (SAA) positions near Abu al-Duhur airbase;
- The situation in northwestern Hama is relatively calm. Both sides are regrouping and fortifying their positions.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: