A brief overview of the recent developments:
- The Russian military announced the start of ceasefire in northwestern Hama on June 12;
- Militants attacked Syrian Arab Army (SAA) positions in Shaykh Hadid, Kernaz and Qasabiyeh almost immidiately after the start of the ceasefire;
- The SAA uncovered a depot containing loads of C4 and TNT explosives during a recent search operation around Beit Jinn;
- Alleged Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) members were filed burning a farm near the town of Tell Abyad;
- ISIS claimed that its members had killed 11 SAA members near Sukhna;
- Turkey claims that the SAA shelled its observation post in southern Idlib.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: