A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham and its allies repelled another Syrian Arab Army (SAA) attempt to recapture Jibeen and Tell Meleh;
- The National Syrian Army’s 3rd Corps raided a position of the YPG and the PKK near Sewarxa;
- Israel’s Mossad is training security personnel of the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces, according to reports in local media;
- Turkey deployed additional troops and equipment at its observation posts in Idlib;
- The SAA deployed a Soviet-made 36D long-range radar near the Damascus international airport;
- Russia deployed at least four Su-25 warplanes in the strategic T-4 airbase.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: