- Members of Liwa al-Quds finished a training course under a supervision of Rusisa-linked private military contractors in Aleppo;
- At least 100 people, including multiple children, died in the al-Hol refugee camp or en rote to it;
- The humanitarian crisis in al-Rukban continues to develop;
- Unknown persons reportedly assassinated a commander of the air force detachment in eastern Daraa;
- Alleged ISIS members killed 3 SDF fighters in south of Raqqah city;
- Pro-militant sources claim that Hayat Tahrir al-Sham raided several government-linked “cells” in Idlib city.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: