A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Turkish and Russian forces conducted first joint patrol. It was limited to the area west of Saraqib;
- The M4 highway in southern Idlib remains blocked by militant supporters;
- ISIS wives have murdered an Iraqi citizen in the notorious al-Hawl camp;
- The security situation in Daraa province remains complicated. A former rebel commander known as Fadi al-Asmi survived an assassination attempt in Tafas;
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham and other Idlib groups threaten to attack Russian troops and journalists.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: