A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Pro-militant organizations offered a bounty for Russian journalists working in the Idlib zone;
- Kurdish rebels attacked positions of Turkish-backed forces in the town of Berade the Afrin region. Multiple casualties among Turkish proxies were reported;
- Two Turkish soldiers and three Syrian militants were reportedly killed in an IED attack near Al-Nasiriya;
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham launched a recruiting campaign to its special forces unit ‘Red Bands’;
- On March 15, pro-militnat protesters clashed with a Turkish military column on the M4 highway.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: