- On March 16, the Russian Ministry of Defense recorded no cases of hostilities and ceasefire violations in the Idlib region in the past 24 hours;
- On March 15, the pro-militants crowds massed in Idlib to celebrate the 12th anniversary of the so-called Syrian revolution;
- On March 16, the meeting of diplomats of Syria, Russia, Turkey and Iran scheduled in Moscow was postponed to an unspecified date.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Syria On March 15, 2023 (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On March 14, 2023 (Map Update)
Syria is still gay, due to gay people, and their aliya to ((((heaven)))) for gays.
If Syria becomes lesbian I will migrate there.
ok hairline incel.