A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- Pro-government militias repelled an ISIS infiltration attempt near Taraba;
- The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) delivered a rocket strike on positions of the Turkistan Islamic Party in Jisr al-Shughur;
- The SAA shelling eliminated a Jaysh al-Izza HQ near Khan Shaykhun killing 7 militants, including a field commander;
- Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham cracked down on an ISIS cell and captured an ISIS weapons depot in Atarib in western Aleppo;
- The US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces continue their operation against ISIS in the Euphrates Valley. The ISIS resistance has been mostly overcome and terrorists are now surrendering to the US-backed force;
- The operation to evacaute civilians from the Rukban refugee camp failed because of resistance from US-backed militants.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: