A brief overvew of the recent developments:
- Syrian Arab Army (SAA) helicopters targeted several positions of militant groups near Kbanah;
- Militants claim that the SAA shelled their positions and ‘civilian targets’ near Kafarsijneh, Marat Harmah, Sheikh Mustafa and al-Rakaya;
- A firefight between government forces and militants was reported east of Khan Tuman;
- A car bomb explosion in Jenderes killed or wounded at least 12 civilians;
- A firefight between the YPG and Turkish-backed militants was reported south of Mari;
- Sattelite images show that supposed Israeli strikes did not impact significantly the construction work near al-Bukamal.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: