- The US continues to supply Kurdish armed groups in northeastern Syria with weapons and equipment despite the ‘safe zone’ agreement with Turkey;
- The Syrian Ministry of Oil and Mineral Resources announced that the country had signed 3 contracts with Russian companies in the oil and gas field;
- A fire was reported in the Sadaqa refugee camp in al-Bal village;
- Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG) cells shelled positions of Turkish-backed militants near Azaz and Mari;
- A supposed car bomb explosion was reported in Khuwayn al-Kabir.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: