Click to see full-size image
- On March 22, Russian forces destroyed 3 maritime and 1 aerial UAVs near Sevastopol;
- The Russian Army destroyed an ammo depot of the AFU near Lastochkino;
- The Russian Army destroyed a fuel depot of the AFU near Zaliznichnoye;
- Russian forces destroyed five motor vehicles near Kherson;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Debrova;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Kupyansk;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue in Mariinka;
- Clashes between the Russian Army and the AFU continue near Ugledar;
- Clashes between Russian forces and the AFU continue in Bakhmut;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 16 Ukrainian drones near Zaliman, Kremennaya in the LPR, Vladimirovka, Vasilieyvka, Pavlovka in the DPR, Berestovoye, Lozovaya in the Kharkov region and Aleshki in the Kherson region;
- Russian air defense systems shot down 5 HIMARS multiple rocket launcher projectiles in the DPR and LPR.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
Remember when GayPutinFanBois previously said about a dozen times that the AFU was already completely destroyed?
Heheheh…looks like they were wrong…
When was this? Just like how the NAZI-ATO and company claimed Russia ran out of soldiers, guns, bullets and artillery/missiles in March 2022?
Guess they are even more wrong. Also USA facing a banking catastrophe, protests across Europe, inflation rising in the west (Russia and China seeing reduced inflation now) and you’re still suffering from some form of hallucination. Perhaps you should have your medication checked, or changed if you are able to afford it. Cope better
‘member when NAFOmosexual urinal-puck-eaters began saying that anti-NAFOmosexual urinal-puck-eaters said that the AFU was completely destroyed? You know, the way you’ve pretended that the fact that the Ukrainian failure to take Donbas and expel the Russians constitutes Russian failure? ‘member?
MOSCOW, March 24. Several strong explosions were heard in Odessa, the Ukrainian media outlet Strana reports.
It’s hard to tell if Wars increased or decreased over the past decades.