- Ansar Allah attacked 3 Saudi airports – Malik Khalid Airbase, Najran Airport and Abha Airport – with several Qasef K2 drones;
- Ansar Allah fired 4 Zilzal missiles at the positions of Saudi-led forces in the Sudays area;
- Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continue in the Baqem area;
- Saud-led forces attacked Ansar Allah positions in the Nar mountain area. Ansar Allah said the attack was repelled after 16 hours of fighting;
- Saudi coalition warplanes struck Saadah province 7 times;
- Saudi-led forces shelled Ittihad Hotel and 50st with 14 mortar shells;
- Saudi-led forces shelled the Hays area with 20 mortar shells.
MORE ON THE TOPIC: