On January 9 and 10, the situation in Yemen continued to deteriorate further despite UN-backed attempts to keep the ceasefireregime at least in the province of Hudaydah and Taiz.
- Clashes between Ansar Allah (also known as the Houthis) and forces loyal to the Saudi-led coalition were reported in the areas of the Ahem triangle, Damt and Hays;
- Saudi airstrikes were reported in the areas of al-Huaydah and Durayhimi;
- Ansar Allah conducted UAV and artillery strikes on positions of Saudi-backed forces near Qaniyah;
- According to a spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces, Saudi warplanes carried out 61 airstrikes across Yemen and Saudi-led forces violated the ceasefire regime 276 times during the last 48 hours;
- Ansar Allah carried out a UAV attack on a gathering of Saudi-led forces in the province of Lahij.