- The Liaison and Coordination Officers’ Operations Room (loyal to Ansar Allah) reported 213 ceasefire violations in al-Hudaydah in the past 48 hours;
- The Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck Islah Party positions near Mudiyah;
- The Saudi-led coalition warplanes struck Islah Islah Party positions in the Mahfad area.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Military Situation In Yemen On September 18, 2022 (Map Update)
- Saudi-Backed Forces In Yemen Say They Foiled Five Infiltrations By Houthis
There is no seasfire !!! Only the resistence fighters have stoped the attacs. The agressor is killing every day your members. The agressor have regrouped, rearmd and dig in. There are now yankees, uk and zionist occupayers on YOUR country stealing oil and gas !!! How do you think you are gon a kick them out ??? They gave you nothing !!! No more seasfire and start bombing the occupyers !!!
The Saudis act as the UK proxy in Yemen. The UK does not want Yemen to participate in the Belt Road Initiative so Margaret Thatcher, the “Iron Witch”, made a deal with the Saudis called the Al Yama Deal, a slush fund for terrorism including the later 09/11 attacks and perpetual wars that we see today.