On September 27, the Saudi-led coalition intercepted and destroyed an armed drone of Ansar Allah forces (also known as the Houthis), which was targeting the Kingdom’s southern region.
According to the coalition spokesperson, the drone was destroyed in Yemen’s airspace, in the desert between Ruwaik and Al-Abram.
On September 24, Saudi-led coalition allegedly shot down one more Ansar Allah’s drone in the North of Marib province.
Due to the prisoners’ exchange agreement reached between the Hadi government and Ansar Allah, 230 Hadi prisoners will be transferred to Marib in exchange for 230 Ansar Allah prisoners. Also 200 Ansar Allah prisoners, captured in the al-Dhale, Lahij and Aden areas, will be exchanged with 150 STC prisoners and will be transferred to Aden
According to pro-Houthis sources, Saudi-led coalition continues intense airstrikes in Yemen:
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 3 airstrikes on the Khab and Shaaf districts;
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 3 airstrikes on the Hazm district;
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 4 airstrikes on the Sarwah district;
- Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted an airstrike on the Kitaf area;
- The Liaison and Coordination Officers’ Operations Room (loyal to Ansar Allah) reported 196 ceasefire violations in al-Hudaydah over the past 24 hours.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- UAE Built New Military Base On Socotra Island (Map Update)
- Military Situation In Syria On September 28 (Map Update)