A brief overview of the recent developments in Nagorno-Karabkah:
- On January 18, 189 displaced persons returned from Yerevan to Stepanakert by buses with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- As of January 18, a total of 49,827 people returned to Karabakh with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- As of January 18, Russia reported that more than 551 hectares of land and about 205.3 kilometers of roads were cleared from mines and IEDs and 23,700 explosive objects were found and destroyed.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Security Situation In Nagorno-Karabakh On January 16, 2021 (Map Update)
- Azerbaijan President Continues His Victory Tour Of “Liberated Territories”, While Russians Keep The Order