On April 3rd, Turkish-backed forces in northern Syria continued shelling both the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its other enemy – the US-backed Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).
On top of that, the Turkish-backed factions continue their infighting in the city of Ras al-Ayn, as such the chaos is complete.
Local sources told Syrian state outlet SANA that infighting with light and medium-size weapons erupted among militants of Turkish regime-backed “Sultan Murad” terrorists in Ras al- Ayn city in Hasaka countryside. The infighting left many causalities among the militants.
The SDF is continuing its operation in the al-Hawl camp, and arrested 8 more ISIS terrorists.
In total, it has, so far arrested at least 125 members, including various former and current ISIS officials.
The operation was conducted together with Asayish. The group’s spokesman Ali al-Hassan said the following:
“Although we arrested many of the sleeper cells in the camp, including senior commanders, the danger is not over yet,” al-Hassan said. “The international community must consider the al-Hawl camp an international dilemma, and it must find appropriate solutions that would see all states retrieving their citizens of the camp’s residents to their lands.”
Syrian state outlet SANA, also reported that the US forces reinforced their bases within the oil and gas fields in areas of Syrian al-Jazeera, bringing in military equipment, weapons and logistic supplies to Koniko oil field in Deir Ezzor countryside.
A convoy of vehicles loaded with logistic equipment, materials and weapons belonging to the American occupation forces entered the US base in Koniko field in the southeastern countryside of Deir Ezzor.
Over the past few months, the US has brought in thousands of trucks loaded with weapons and military and logistical equipment to Hasaka through illegal crossings to reinforce their presence in Syrian al- Jazeera region to steal oil and underground resources.
- On April 2, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled SAA positions in Jarradah
- On April 2, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled SDF positions near Ain Issa
- On April 2, the SDF arreseted 8 ISIS members in the al-Hol camp
- On April 2, Russia reported that Idlib militants violated the ceasefire regime in Greater Idlib 24 times: 15 – in Idlib province, 4 – in Latakia province, 3 – in Hama province, 2 Aleppo province
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham Are Not Terrorists: Interview With Al-Julani
- Military Situation In Syria On April 1, 2021 (Map Update)