On March 30th, the Iraqi resistance groups targeted three US logistical convoys in center and south of Iraq. The IED attacks were carried out for the second day in a row.
- IED attack US logistic convoy in Naseriyah governorate, when the convoy was heading from Basra to Erbil.
- IED attack US logistic convoy in Babil governorate .
- IED attack US logistic convoy in Salah Aldeen governorate . The attack was in the Dujail area, and the International Resistance faction group claimed responsibility for the operation.
The “International Resistance Faction” group released a video claiming responsibility for the attack on the American logistical convoy in Naseriyah area in Dhi Qar province.
I seems that the local contractors who carry out the logistic supply for the U.S.-led coalition are fearless, since the IED attacks on their trucks are carried out on a daily basis. In the same areas.
On March 29th, three other U.S. convoys were blown up in Al Diwaniyah, Dhi-Qar and Babil provinces.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- Three Supply Convoys Of U.S.-Led Coalition Blown Up By IEDs
- Iraqi ‘Resistance’ Groups Attack Five US Supply Convoys (Video)